Today is the first anniversary of my blog. I’ve posted 41 articles in the last 12 months (not counting this one). So where did I spend my time – and yours, if you’ve been following me? As it turns out, it is pretty close to a 50/50 split between non-Technical and Technical posts. I can live with that but I want to increase the percentage of technical posts in my second year.
- PASS: Summit, SQL Rally, 24 Hours of PASS (24HOP) – 8 entries
- SQLSaturday – 8 entries
- SQL Community (other) – 2 entries
- Other – 2 entries
- Enterprise Management – CMS/PBM – 2 entries
- SQL Server Code-Named “Denali” – 6 entries
- Deprecated Features series – 4 entries
- TSQL2sday – 4 entries
- Miscellaneous – 5 entries
There are a lot of great community events coming up in the next few months, so it will take some focus to make sure I stay ahead with technical posts! Let me know which of my posts from the past year you most liked, and which posts you would like to see expanded or suggest a new topic for me to research and report on!